1) Who made the statement "Days
should speak, and multitude of years should
2) Who made the promise that "The Lord shall fight for you, and ye shall
3) Make a joyful noise unto the Lord, all ye lands. Where is this found
4) Where is it found "Therefore shall a man leave his father and his
shall cleave unto his wife"?
5) What could not be tamed by no man according to James?
6) In what verse did David praise the man that "sweareth to his own
7) By whom and on what occasion was this stated? "This is my beloved
whom I am well pleased."
8) What is the finish to this statement: "Eye hath not seen, nor ear
have entered into the heart of man...."
9) Who said that in the judgment day a man shall give account of every idle
he has spoken?
10) Who said that even you sanctification is the will of God?
Try finding the answers in your
BIBLE before CLICKING for the ANSWER